Vaughan Industries recognizes the importance of environmental protection and will comply with all environmental regulations and appropriate codes of practice relating to the processes and activities of the company. It is the policy of Vaughan Industries to carry out all reasonable measures to continually improve its environmental performance.
Wherever possible, the company aims to:
- Assess the environmental impacts of the company’s activities during the manufacture of its products.
- Train all our staff on our environmental program and empower them to contribute and participate.
- Reduce the amount of waste produced.
- Reduce the consumption of raw materials, water and fuels.
- Reduce and/or limit the discharge of pollutants to the environment.
- Use recyclable and renewable materials in place of virgin products where possible.
- Be a good neighbor and lessen the risk to employees and members of the public from processes and activities associated with the company.
- The company will foster environmental awareness and understanding in all employees, suppliers, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Where applicable, the company will provide information and assistance to customers on environmental issues arising from its products and services.
- We will strive to improve our environmental performance over time and to initiate additional projects and activities that will further reduce our impacts on the environment.
EQUIPMENT AND PRODUCTS
Vaughan Industries accepts returns on merchandise and equipment which has not be used, installed, or in the case of retail products, opened from its original packaging. All returns must be within 30 days of receipt and have a valid RMA, Return Merchandise Authorization, included with the return and must be in like new condition with all original packaging and parts. Returns are subject to inspection upon return to Vaughan Industries and upon acceptance will incur a 20% restocking fee. Custom orders may not be returned under any circumstance. Outbound shipping and freight charges are never refunded when products are returned and the customer is responsible for all shipping and freight costs for returning items to Vaughan Industries. Customers are advised to insure return shipments for the full retail value.
All chemical sales are final and they may not be returned.